Monday, September 22, 2008

Bigger every day....


Today I am 24 weeks pregnant. 5 months completed! I was thinking about my belly today and how this pregnancy is different than Jordan's pregnancy. According to "What to Expect When You Are Expecting" my uterus is now about 2 inches above my belly button. Apparently Ben has not received this memo. He much prefers to hang out below the belly button as if his home is staying the same size. Jordan, however, would go everywhere she was able to, especially higher up towards my ribs. This is the best part of the pregnancy though. No morning sickness, not too uncomfortable to do every day activities such as walking, and lots of lovely movement. I'm enjoying this while I can because before I know it I will hit that stage where nothing is comfortable, I won't be able to put on my shoes without some acrobatics involved, and everything below my belly will be greatly ignored.

No comments: