Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Hand in Hand


It's been a busy couple of weeks, so I have not been paying nearly enough attention to my blog. I apologize. Dave's mom visited from Los Angeles for 6 days, then my mom visited from Pittsburgh for 6 days. Our schedules have been a bit thrown off track, but well worth it for the kiddos to see their grandmas!!

Saturday my mom wanted to go do some shopping (children not invited... toddlers and antiques don't go together!) so Dave and I took the kids to the Racine Zoo. Cute little zoo, perfect for toddlers who insist on following the beat of their own drum. I got some awesome photos of Dave and Jordan, but this was my favorite. Jordan is so in love with her daddy! Poor Jordan will be without daddy (essentially) the next few days since his work load is a bit heavy and he has to be at gigs Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday until past her bedtime. Because this is a fairly common occurance during the summer, moments like the one above are precious.

I can't wait for the day that Ben can walk down a path holding our hands as well. Our precious little boy is getting SO BIG! Thankfully he hasn't mastered rolling yet, in fact he hates tummy time, so he is still fairly stationary. He'll be moving soon, I can sense it!

No comments: