Monday, June 8, 2009

Two Things I Learned Today

1. The Apple Iphone is now $99. That is much more affordable to us when we switch to AT&T this Autumn.

2. Despite loving to bake, I SUCK at making cupcakes. Whether I am to blame, or my oven that likes to be hotter than the reading temperature is to blame, I don't know. But my cupcakes turned out quite yucky. They usually aren't quite right though, so I think I will stick to cakes and cookies.

Oh, and bread. I have found a new love for baking bread!! I have only made one loaf of whole wheat bread so far, but I can't wait to try a new recipe soon. =)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love baking bread too. And don't forget, the basis for cinnamon rolls is a bread recipe ;)

Roll it out, butter, cinnamon, sugar, chocolate chips and a bit of brown sugar.

Roll and cut then bake until dough is brown. Frost or not :)

Yummmmm!

michelle lynn said...

Mmmmm I would love to know how to make bread, then again I'd probably weigh 300 pounds, maybe ignorance is bliss...

Kate said...

Everything in moderation =) my loaf from tuesday is finally eaten up. Time to make a new one! not sure what kind though .

emily those cinnamon rolls sound wonderful. would definitely NOT lose weight eating those!!