Monday, June 22, 2009

Libertyville Parade 2009


Ready to go to the parade!



Navy Band Great Lakes plays in the Libertyville parade 6/20/09

Jordan in the stroller, peaking back at me.



Bagpipers. I think I liked them better than Jordan did.


Cute balloon.


Mr. Ben peaking out of the carrier. Not sure if this is before or after the little stinker pooped out of his diaper and shorts and onto me (and I didn't even know until we got back to the car!!).


Horses... There were a lot!


I think this was Jordan's favorite balloon.


Pretty girl with her American flag.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jordan is such a pretty little girl
I love the pic with the flag. Your little Ben is getting so big. Cool parade. I wish we had little ballons and things, all we ever have is fire trucks, police cars and cheesy floats . Nothing good at all!

Supermommy

Thatcher's Mommy said...

I just can NOT believe Jordan is such a big girl now! I mean, she's almost ready to date!! And that Ben... I thought you were still pregnant with him?!?! WHERE did the time go?... Seriously?!? I knew his age- but COME ON?!?! He's getting so big, too!! Our babies aren't babies!!! AHHH!

Keeling said...

She looks so much like you! Do you see the resemblence?

Kate said...

Thanks Tonya!!! I've never been to a parade (only in them in high school). It was so much fun. I can't wait to go again next year!

Angela- Time is FLYING! I can't believe our kids are nearly 2.5 years old... that's almost 3!!! NOOOO!!! and Ben... I still think he just arrived but he's so big!

Keeling, you know, I just don't. Some say she looks just like Dave, some say just like me. So I am clueless! =)