Sunday, March 14, 2010

Salmon Patties


This is another super easy recipe, and it is good for last minute dinner idea since I always have these ingredients around. I normally hate fish... like, really hate fish. But for some reason canned salmon and tuna I can handle if prepared well.

1 can red salmon (I prefer red over pink... better quality in my opinion)
1/3 cup seasoned breadcrumbs, plus some extra
1 egg

Combine salmon, 1/3 cup breadcrumbs, and egg in a medium bowl. Form into patty shape, about 5-6 patties. Sprinkle some more breadcrumbs on a plate and coat each side of the patties. Cook on a skillet, lightly brown each side. I love to serve mine with any flavor of Near East rice blends or couscous. In the photo, I served with the brown rice pilaf.

My son prefers to serve his...well... on his head.



1 comment:

The Roaming Southerner said...

My hubs loves canned salmon. I have never tried it. I will have to see if I can find some over here!