Sunday, April 26, 2009

ABCs Of Me

A - Age: 27

B - Bed size: queen

C - Chore you hate: cleaning the tub

D - Dog's name: no doggies for me, only kitties!

E - Essential start your day item: cereal and milk

F - Favorite color(s): blues

G - Gold or Silver: Silver

H - Height: 5'9"

I - Instruments you play: flute, piccolo, recorders

J - Job title: Mom

K - Kid(s): Jordan (2 years 2 months) and Ben (15 weeks)

L - Living arrangements: military housing; me, dave, kiddos, cats.

M - Mom's name: Sandee

N - Nicknames: Katie-Kates, Katiebear, KJ (old nickname, not used really anymore), mom

O - Overnight hospital stay other than birth: a few for mental health years ago

P - Pet Peeve: Whining, loud chewing with mouth open, bad drivers... oh wait, I was supposed to pick 1?

Q - Quote from a movie: I don't have any favorite quotes...

R - Right or left handed: right

S - Siblings: One wonderful big sister

T - Time you wake up: Around 6am

U- Underwear: a size much bigger than I would prefer it to be... =(

V - Vegetable you dislike: eggplant isn't one of my favorites.

W - Workout style: Stroller strides, walking, hopefully I can get to the gym again one of these days!

X - X-rays you've had: chest, ankle, wrist

Y - Yummy food you make: Apple pie, macaroni and cheese, cookies, baked ziti, the list goes on!

Z - Zoo favorite: the big cats!

No comments: