Monday, December 1, 2008

34 Weeks Pregnant


Holy smokes I am having a baby next month!!! 3 more weeks until I am considered full term... where has the time gone??? A few people have said they think Ben will come early. Lets hope not. As much as I would love to not be pregnant anymore, I would love for Dave to be here for Ben's birth even more.

This pregnancy is going so fast, and surprisingly well considering I am working and taking care of a very active toddler by myself. Pain is pretty much diminished now, except for braxton hicks contractions every day or every other day. Last Friday I began to lose some of my mucus plug. Then quickly emailed my friends to tell them and gross them out. Ha ha!! Decided to spare my family that detail though, they were getting sick enough with all the turkey leftovers.

And if one more checkout lady at the grocery store makes a comment about how I look like I'm due much sooner, I will punch someone... Seriously.

3 comments:

Dani said...

You look great. Glad to hear your aches and pains have diminished. Here's to a quick 6 weeks!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! Here is a Navy blog post about Paternity Leave for Dads that you may be interested in!

Kate said...

Thank you so much for the information! I am passing it on to my husband so he can make sure he gets this (and so he can look at your blog as it has lots of valuable information. Thank you again!!!