Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year

Happy New Year internet!!!

Unfortunately I have no wild stories about how I brought in the New Year. I am quite lame, and will admit this. I skyped with Dave for a few hours, we mostly re-did our budget for January. Exciting. I scooped the cat box. I listened to my toddler scream at me through the monitor from 10:30pm-11:10pm because she thought it was morning and I wouldn't let her out of the crib. Then I slept until she screamed at me at 6:30am because it really was morning.

Despite the lack of celebrations, I am thrilled to see 2009 here. 2008 was a great year... so many things happened. Jordan morphed from a baby to a full-fledged toddler. Dave graduated from Carnegie Mellon with a masters degree then joined the Navy. I got pregnant (duh!). 2009 will bring even more changes. Ben will be born in just a few days, our family will be moving either in February or June (Dave can't seem to make up his mind), and I quit my job that I've been working full time at for the past 5.5 years so I will be finding a new one when we move.

I hope 2009 is good to us, and all our friends and family. Take care world and enjoy the first day of 2009!

No comments: