Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Hello. My name is Kate and I am...

I am completely addicted to Facebook. When I signed on I thought it was fairly lame and forgot I had an account for a few weeks. I only have a few friends, people whom I talk to via email on a fairly regular basis anyway. But over the past 8 months or so I have found (or they found me) family, elementary school friends, high school friends, college friends, previous and current co-workers, my best friends mom... I have built a Christmas Tree, raced cars, poked and tickled people. Then some wonderful (but slightly idiotic) person invented Scrabulous. I cannot go a few minutes on a computer without checking to see if one of my many Facebook friends has taken their turn on our game. I cannot stop playing. I always liked Scrabble, but it wasn't my game of choice (I am a Boggle girl at heart). But now I want to play all the time. Thankfully for my daughter's sake I've been able to control my addiction at home so that I only check multiple times an hour if she is asleep.

My name is Kate and I am addicted to Facebook. If your name is Nicki and it is between the hours of 8a-4p, I swear I am working!

If you find me on Facebook, I accept your challenge =)

No comments: