Tuesday, March 1, 2011

365 Project - Days 45 thru 61

I am FINALLY caught up with photos! I hope I got them in the right order... I did take a photo every day, but after uploading them all to my blog, I have possibly forgotten which photo goes with which day. I had to upload so many! Thankfully I know the last few are definitely correct. I hope that now I am caught up, I will be posting more often so I don't get as far behind again.

PHEW!!

Day 45:
My little fairy. She loves dress up!

Day 46:
Bedtime reading with daddy.

Day 47:
Our duplo dragon house.

Day 48:
Baking sugar cookies with momma

Day 49:
Going downstairs early in the morning.

Day 50:
Sweet siblings.

Day 51:
Painting...

Day 52:
New (to us) desk... found this being left out for trash.

Day 53:
Where did my kids go?

Day 54:
Loving the melting snow!

Day 55:
"no daddy's hat. ben's hat"

Day 56:
Hanging out with mommy and daddy at Barnes and Noble.

Day 57:
Like father, like daughter.

Day 58:
At the Choo Choo restaurant.

Day 59:
Jordan and Ben playing "bedtime".

Day 60:
Fat cat begging.

Day 61:
A common occurrence at our house.

2 comments:

tbsomeday said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE the hand holding!!

and the double texting, lol

Kate said...

My kids are totally addicted to the phones. We have to hide them!!