Saturday, February 27, 2010

Bye-Bye Baby (gear)

Today we are giving away much of our gear... swing, exersaucer, mobile, miscellaneous toys, inflatable tub, and our second crib. I figure this my official way of saying that I am DONE!! D-O-N-E DONE! No more pregnancies, no more babies, just no more. Mentally, physically, financially, it makes no sense for us to have a third child. I have one of each... good time to stop, right? That's what we think.

Of course, now that we're getting rid of stuff we'll probably have another "accident". That's what happened with Ben. We sold Jordan's swing, bouncer seats, and some other items, then BAM, I'm pregnant! One difference this time is that I have an IUD; no way of forgetting to get my birth control prescription filled with that sucker!!

And I feel good because we are giving the items to another Navy Band family, almost as good as giving them to relatives. =) I know the items will be well used and appreciated.

*skips for joy*

No comments: