Friday, August 14, 2009

Congrats To My Sweetie!


One year ago I found out I was pregnant with a baby boy. One year ago I also said goodbye to my husband as he walked out the door and headed off to boot camp. He did not live with me and Jordan for about 6 months. It was difficult, the leaving and the living without him, but I am grateful for the experience. I had time to think about my husband, myself, my family. I got to fall in love with my husband all over again. We became our complete family when we were reunited and moved to Illinois. As much as I hated every moment without him (especially when pregnancy hormones were raging!!), I am glad for every moment without him.

I couldn't love my husband anymore. And for that I say "Thank you Dave for your sacrifice. Thank you for taking a job that wasn't exactly what you were looking for so that you could provide for our family. Thank you for loving me throughout our good and bad times. Thank you for our beautiful children. And congratulations for making it your first year in the United States Navy."

No comments: