Thursday, November 20, 2008

Sometimes I Really Like Math!

I was filling out my time card at work yesterday and I realized something... I have 54 sick hours accumulated. I have 60 hours left to work before my quit date of 12/19/08. If I do the math correctly, I only really HAVE to work 6 more hours before I quit.

Of course I won't do that, I would feel too horrible for our project coordinator. As far as I know the office has not hired another full time employee to replace me, therefore leaving our coordinator with 3 undergraduate students, 1 graduate student, 1 post-doc, and our boss. EEK!

I will, however, be using SOME of my sick time. It would be too stupid not to!

2 comments:

Boo said...

I would SO be doing that!! Do you get paid those hours if you don't take them? That would be what made me decide. If you don't get paid em, might as well get "sick"

Kate said...

Boss just said I should extend my end date so I can claim all those hours and get paid for longer... SWEET!!! I will get a January paycheck for never working =)