Thursday, March 6, 2008

Hair Attack!


Jordan's hair has been in her face for a couple of months now. Dave insists on a hair cut. I refuse each and every time. I bought 3 hair clips - twenty dollars! These claim to be no slip. Boy are they ever. If only they were baby resistant too. I cannot keep the darn thing in Jordan's hair for more than a minute! Just to see if it was the clip bothering her, I ran my fingers in her hair then pretended to clip her hair with my pointer and middle fingers. Seconds later Jordan's hands were yanking my fingers out of her hair. I think a hair cut is inevitable. Now I just have to decide if I will do it myself or pay someone. I think I will hold on to the hair clips for now. Who knows, maybe she will like them when she is older. I did get a picture before said clip was pulled out. So cute!

No comments: