Friday, November 12, 2010

Trip to the Firestation

One of the great things about being part of a moms group is having wonderful women who organize the group and group outings. Recently we joined our friends for a tour of a local fire station. I can't recall if I got a tour of a fire station when I was little, though I did get a tour of the Heinz Factory and got a free pickle pin (those rock!!)

We got to see where the fire men sleep/eat/work out/what the do when waiting (nice tv... Ben approved of the recliner). Then the kids got to walk through an ambulance and fire truck.

"you can't make me move"

"That'll teach you for trying to make me move!"

"I said IM NOT DONE!"




After the tour the kids got stickers that look like badges, and those plastic hats that you always see OTHER kids wearing and wondering where they got them.


"That was fun!"

No comments: