Thursday, July 9, 2009

This Is Clean...


Seriously... the floor is vacuumed, there are no "dangerous" items on the floor. This is what my living room looks like on a typical day. All you people without children, please don't judge. Once you have kids, their toys take over your house. You try to keep it manageable with your first child; sanitize toys at night, put them in proper, labeled containers. Once you have your second child, you could give a sh!t about how clean toys are, where they are put at the end of the night, or if there is a cheerio on the floor. As long as my cell phone is safe, computer is put away, and there are no items on the floor that cats or infants can choke on, I'm pretty happy with the state of my living room. I keep telling myself once we've outgrown infant toys it will be cleaner and more organized, but I know that's just not true.

I think I need a new toy box... or two!

3 comments:

Keeling said...

Don't worry, I'm right there with you. My "clean" is actually a little bit messier than that :)

Anonymous said...

Ditto Kate! And I've only got one LOL

R.Davis Photography said...

I think we have the exact same coffee table! And that shelf thing by the window with the bins...I had to buy one and put it in Katie's closet to organize her shoes!!!!