100 Things You Might Not Know About Me...
1. ONE OF YOUR SCARS, HOW DID YOU GET IT?
Half circle on my knee from my dad re-tiling the kitchen and thinking it is ok to leave sharp tiles around a 3 year old.
2. WHAT IS ON THE WALLS IN YOUR ROOM?
Absolutely nothing. We haven't decorated yet.
3. DO YOU SNORE, GRIND YOUR TEETH, OR TALK IN YOUR SLEEP?
I only snore if I am in a really deep sleep, which hasn't happened a lot lately!
4. WHAT TYPE OF MUSIC DO YOU LISTEN TO?
Pretty much anything except country and bad rock.
5. DO YOU KNOW TIME YOU WERE BORN?
I know it was the evening... my parents had symphony tickets!
6. WHAT DO YOU WANT MORE THAN ANYTHING RIGHT NOW?
My son to fall asleep
7. WHAT DO YOU MISS?
8. WHAT IS YOUR MOST PRIZED POSSESSION(S)?
If you can call them possessions, my family. If you are talking materialistic possessions, then my flutes
9. HOW TALL ARE YOU?
10. DO YOU GET CLAUSTROPHOBIC?
11. DO YOU GET SCARED IN THE DARK?
12. THE LAST PERSON TO MAKE YOU CRY?
Some make a wish kid on Ace of Cakes last night!
13. WHAT'S YOUR WORST FEAR?
14. WHAT KIND OF HAIR/EYE COLOR DO YOU LIKE ON THE OPPOSITE SEX?
Brown hair brown eyes? (i guess???? well, that's what Dave has)
15. WHERE CAN YOU SEE YOURSELF PROPOSING?
16. COFFEE OR ENERGY DRINK?
17. FAVORITE PIZZA TOPPING?
Cheese, pepperoni, and green peppers
18. IF YOU COULD EAT ANYTHING RIGHT NOW, WHAT WOULD IT BE?
Breakfast...we're out of milk. Chocolate could tide me over though =)
19. FAVORITE COLOR OF ALL TIME?
20. HAVE YOU EVER EATEN A GOLDFISH?
The crackers, yes.
21. WHAT WAS THE FIRST MEANINGFUL GIFT YOU'VE EVER RECEIVED?
My last mother's day present. I received recognition and it felt gooooooood!
22. Do you like it when people read this and give you money?
I like money. I didn't know I could charge for these things!
23. ARE YOU DOUBLE JOINTED?
24. FAVORITE CLOTHING BRAND?
Um... Old Navy?? I don't know, whatever fits!
25. WHO IS YOUR FAV FEMALE/MALE CELEBRITY?
Female : dunno Male: Johnny Depp.
26. DO YOU HAVE A PET RIGHT NOW?
2 annoying cats... any takers?
27. WHAT KIND IS IT?
28. WOULD YOU FALL IN LOVE KNOWING THAT THE PERSON IS LEAVING?
30. SAY A NUMBER FROM ONE TO A HUNDRED.
31. BLONDES OR BRUNETTES?
32. FAVORITE QUOTE?
"That's what she said" .... f you dave, that's stuck in my head!!!
33. FAVORITE PLACE?
Wherever my family is.
34. HAVE YOU EVER BEEN OUTSIDE OF THE US?
35. YOUR WEAKNESSES?
Chocolate. I've been known to trade sex for good cake! (with my husband...don't you get any bad ideas about me!)
36. MET ANYONE FAMOUS?
Not that I can recall.
37. FIRST JOB?
Concessionsat the movie theater
38. EVER DONE A PRANK CALL?
Yes, when I was younger
39. DO YOU THINK EVERYONE OUT THERE HAS A SOULMATE?
40. WHAT WERE YOU DOING BEFORE YOU FILLED THIS OUT?
41. HAVE YOU EVER HAD SURGERY?
Yes, wisdom teeth. Nothing heavy
42. WHAT DO YOU GET COMPLIMENTED ABOUT MOST?
43. HAVE YOU EVER HAD BRACES?
44. WHAT DO YOU WANT FOR YOUR BIRTHDAY?
45. HOW MANY KIDS DO YOU WANT AND THEIR NAMES?
2, Jordan and Ben!
46. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE?
47. WHAT IS THE BIGGEST TURN OFF OF THE OPPOSITE SEX?
48. WHAT IS ONE THING YOU LIKE(D) ABOUT HIGH SCHOOL?
49. WHAT KIND OF SHAMPOO DO YOU USE?
Whatever is on sale
50. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING?
51. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT?
Salami... aren't I a good jew. Ha ha!
52. ANY BAD HABITS?
Biting my nails, Dave would say baking
53. ARE YOU A JEALOUS PERSON?
54. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON, WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU?
55. DO YOU AGREE WITH FRIENDS WITH BENEFITS?
If you are single and young...maybe?
56. DO LOOKS MATTER?
57. HOW DO YOU RELEASE ANGER?
58. WOULD YOU RATHER GAIN 58 POUNDS OR LOSE 58 POUNDS.
59. WHAT'S YOUR MAIN GOAL IN LIFE?
Being a good wife/mother
60. WHAT WAS YOUR FAVORITE TOY AS A CHILD?
61. HOW MANY NUMBERS ARE IN YOUR CELL PHONE?
I dunno, never counted, never will.
62. WERE YOU A FAN OF BARNEY AS A LITTLE KID?
Oh god no... he annoys the crap out of me. I can't believe he's still on tv!!!!
63. Do you use sarcasm?
64. MASHED POTATOES OR MACARONI AND CHEESE?
Mac and cheese
65. WHAT DO YOU LOOK FOR IN A GUY/GIRL?
Nothing, I am already married.
66. WHAT ARE YOUR NICKNAMES?
Katie, Katiebear, Katie-Kates
67. FAVORITE SUPER POWER?
68. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE TV SHOW?
right now it is Ace of Cakes
69. WHAT'S THE BEST WAY TO DEAL WITH YOUR ENEMIES?
70. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM FLAVOR?
Chocolate peanut butter or anything with peanut butter!
71. DO YOU HAVE ALL YOUR FINGERS AND TOES?
I think I would notice if I didn't.
72. DO YOU HAVE A COMPUTER IN YOUR ROOM?
I could if I wanted to put it there.
73. PLANS FOR TONIGHT?
74. WHERE DO YOU WANT TO LIVE WHEN YOU ARE OLDER?
75. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO ANSWER THESE QUESTIONS?
76. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO?
77. LAST THING YOU DRANK?
Water...we don't have anything else!
78. LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE?
My mommy. We talk a lot!
79. THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE IN THE OPPOSITE SEX?
Ok, these are getting really annoying.....
80. WHAT DO YOU LIKE TO DO IN YOUR SPARE TIME?
Hahahahaha.... knit, read, sleep, bake
81. FAVORITE THING TO HATE?
This question isn't nice.
82. FAVORITE SEASON OF THE YEAR?
83. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE TYPE OF CANDY?
84. HAVE YOU EVER REALLY AND TRULY HAD A BEST FRIEND?
85. WHAT IS YOUR HAIR COLOR?
86. EYE COLOR?
87. SHOE SIZE?
10.5, which no one sells usually, so 11.
88. FAVORITE FAST FOOD PLACE?
89. FAVORITE RESTAURANT?
Don't have a favorite at the moment. I do really like the silo though.
90. DO YOU LIKE SUSHI?
Not really...learning to like the veggie ones.
91. WATCH TV TODAY?
Yes, kids shows, as usual.
92. FAVORITE DAY OF THE YEAR?
Any day hubby isn't working!
93. PLAY ANY MUSICAL INSTRUMENTS?
Quite a few, all related to flutes
94.REPUBLICAN OR DEMOCRAT?
Democrat. I will never be a republican
95. KISSES OR HUGS?
96. RELATIONSHIPS OR ONE NIGHT STANDS?
I'm going to smack you if you ask one more of these relationship/female male questions!!!
97. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU BOUGHT?
Color wonder paper for Jordan
98. WOULD YOU EVER BE A HOUSEWIFE?
Yes, considering that's what I am now.
99. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING?
Just finished Ride of Our Lives.
100. DESCRIBE YOUR LOVE LIFE.
In the bedroom...let's just say it is "post baby".