Saturday, August 9, 2008

National Aviary

Dave, Jordan, and I went to the National Aviary today. We had a lovely time, Jordan LOVES the birds! I might buy a membership while Dave is gone and take Jordan when the weather is rainy or snowy so we always have something to do!



Jordan was VERY impressed with the eagles.




(ok, not so happy in this photo. It was near the end and past lunch time!)





Here is a video of 2 birds in the Wetlands exhibit. The one making all the noise is the male. He was trying to get his girlfriend's attention but she kept getting away from him (not in the video). At first Jordan was afraid of these birds, but then she warmed up to them. We were impressed with how persistent the male was... typical! Also, it took me about 30 seconds to realize Dave was taking a video. I kept smiling my cheesy camera smile because I thought he was taking photos! I'm such a dork!!!

No comments: