Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Happy Birthday Jordan!!!



This time last year my precious baby girl, Jordan Olivia, was born. After a weekend of contractions every 3-10 minutes, I was admitted to Magee Hospital by early afternoon on Monday February 12, 2007. After receiving pitocin, agreeing to an epidural, and an hour of pushing, Jordan entered this world. It was the most amazing thing I have ever experienced. My husband was an amazing person throughout it all (and I don't just say that because he got me 2 packages of Oreos and a shit-load of fudge that day!!). He held my hand even though he was a little squimish at first. But nearly the end he was able to turn around and see our daughter arrive. He cut the cord, took her first picture, and held her first. I think that moment changed our lives forever. Jordan, I am so thankful that you have come into our lives and have made us happier than we could ever imagine. Thank you precious girl! You will never cease to amaze us and fill our hearts with love!!

1 comment:

Kristy Lynn said...

Happy Birthday Jordan!