Sunday, February 17, 2008

Portraits...

Since Jordan is one I decided I should stop slacking and get her portraits taken. I called Sears a few weeks ago and set up an appointment for Saturday Feb 16. How was I to know Jordan would get sick?? When we got to the store Jordan seemed ok, and we had extra time so Dave took her in the stroller while I went bra shopping (another blog!). After much dismay I left the dressing room empty handed and went to find my family. Dave was lost in front of the big tvs. Jordan was looking miserable and her face completely flushed. We decided to try the portraits anyway... BIG MISTAKE. Jordan wanted nothing to do with it. She especially hated when we put her in her every so wonderful Easter dress (thanks Cec!!). Here are the few pictures that actually turned out somewhat decent, with minor if none at all tear and snot tracks!







1 comment:

Kristy Lynn said...

I love the family portrait! You can't even tell that Jordan wasn't feeling well! Great job :)