Saturday, September 17, 2011

Instagram

I am usually pretty behind on most iPhone App crazes.  I only recently (the past month) downloaded and started playing around with the Instagram app. It is a fun way to tweak your photos and make them look fun, old school, unique without knowing anything about photography.  This is the app for someone like me who can only handle the camera on her phone or a point and shoot camera.  If you like taking photos but don't have an "eye" for it, this is a fun app to get.

My kids having a picnic with a friend before instagram:
 My kids having a picnic with a friend after instagram:
Sunset during my run before instagram:
Sunset during my run after instagram:

View of the Pittsburgh skyline from my car before instagram:
View of the Pittsburgh skyline from my car after instagram:

No comments: