Tuesday, July 12, 2011

365 Project... How to continue from here?

I have not posted a 365 Project post since May 14th.  I'm not sure how to continue from here.  I have been taking photos, I have quite a few.  I just can't remember what day I took them! 

Dear readers, please help me make a decision.  Do I: 1.) spend hours upon hours attempting to figure out which picture goes to which day, or 2.) just post nearly 2 months worth of pictures with captions, and not really label which day they go to?

Cast your votes... NOW!

2 comments:

... said...

Post the pics, but don't worry about matching the days. Too much work! haha

Christina said...

Post your favorite pics from the ones you've taken, then just number those in the caption. That is what I did when I fell behind... it is easy fall behind to do with constantly busy days.