Friday, March 27, 2009

Still Around!

Life has been pretty busy this week. I still can't believe we've been here for THREE WEEKS! Last Saturday we explored Kohl Children's Museum and bought a membership. We splurged a little and paid $20. The extra $20 lets us get into at least a hundred other children's museums in the country, including the one in Milwaukee (which we are going to tomorrow) and Pittsburgh, so well worth it. Jordan loved the museum, so I will be sure to take her plenty!

I found a Stroller Strides class and went Wednesday and today. I take both kids with me, so it gets all of us out of the house, and Jordan gets to play afterwards, so we are all happy campers! Thursday night I went to a babywearing meeting. I was sad to find out that the pouch my friend Emily made me was too big. Now I have to learn how to sew (and get a sewing machine!) so that I can fix it.

Sadly my computer is ill. It won't turn on. It makes me very sad to not have my computer. Thankfully though, Dave has been nice enough to leave his at home while he is at work, so I am not completely alientated from the internet.

Ben will be 3 months old next week. It is hard for me to believe. He's such a lovely boy, I am thankful for him every day. He gives me the best laughs and smiles that warm up my heart! Jordan is still quite the wild child, but we love her anyway. Her first canine is coming in nicely and the other top one is about to cut through her gums, so she's been a tylenol junky.

That's about it. Hopefully I can get some good pictures of the family tomorrow while we are out!

2 comments:

Dani said...

I've heard it said that girls are the calmer talkative toddlers and boys are the wild ones. I say HOGWASH. Zac was my chatterbox and Cassidy is my monkey! Much like Jordan . . . it will be interesting to see which path our little boys take.

michelle lynn said...

Ha, yes, same here, Caleb is my 'calm before the storm' ;)

So glad you guys are getting settled and finding things to do!